Tuesday 10 April 2012

Ok here we are again and although I have not shot for a few days as the result of a filthy cough that I have picked up somewhere I have made a bit of progress on the clicker front.
As I said in my last post I have fitted a clicker to my Revolution in an attempt to keep my draw constent but I found it a bit weired shooting with it and although it incressed my consitency I was not really havppy with it well...
It turns out that I don't need to shoot with it all the time just now and then the re-check my draw, I have found that if I do this my draw stays much more constant than before and I am getting good results again. Then I was talking to one of the members at my club (who knows a bit about these things) and he told me that as far as he knew the clicker was originaly only intened as a traind aid to be used the way I am using mine. Interesting........

So that is what I will keep doing and I will keep you up to date oh and the next post will be about the arrows I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment