Wednesday 28 March 2012

Ha! Just got my first proper comment and it is just the type of thing I have been looking for:

This comment was posted by Anonymous

Hi there, 
I just found your blog. I once shot a revolution, but then I sold it and bought a Hoyt Nexus. That is, because (now I don´t want to frighten you) I know 2 guys who had the same riser, and theirs broke. The crack was located at the first long hole above the grip at the outer plate.

Before that, the screws which connect the rubber pieces and the three aluminium plates, cracked too and we replaced them with stronger ones.

Have you ever heard of problems like that?

Greetings from Germany


If you read the first post on this blog you will get some info and early problems with the Revolution. I will  try to get some more information as to when these risers were bought and if they were fiddled with.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to seek your advice on the physical differences between Revo Olympic and Barebow risers. I know that both risers declared weight info from manufacturer website.

    ReplyDelete