Thursday 25 July 2013

European Archery Festival.

I have been thinking of getting a new pair of limbs, as I currently can't go much beyond 80 yards with my Kaya Tomcat Carbons, I don't want to got much higher weight wise so I was looking at something a fit faster maybe and the Uuhka EX-1s caught my eye. My current limbs are 34lb so I was thinking of maybe going up to a pair of 38lb EX-1s at the end of the current season (could be a christmas present) so I don't mess up my progress. Then I noticed that the European Archery Festival is coming to the UK in January (http://www.europeanarcheryfestival.com/) and Uuhka will be one of the exibitors along with many other top manufactures. So guess what I am going to  do that weekend, I think I will travel up to Telford by train from London after work on the friday stay somewhere overnight ( maybe a hedge as it would seem most hotels are already getting quite busy) and then go to the show on the Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Heathen that I am.......
    I have just collected a custom made longbow made by a member of my club......too beautiful to use!!

    (still persisting with the clicker on the Revolution....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with a bit of trad' now and then, I have gone the other way and just taken delivery of a nice shiny pair of Uuhka EX-1s, only problem is I said " I'll have them as my Christmas present".....so guess what?
    She has already wrapped them up !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete