Saturday 14 November 2015

Had my head turned....

Just a quick one here I have been looking at getting Bare Bow Revolution and had pretty much decided that I would ask the missus if Santa could bring me one....and then.....one of the members at the club mentioned that he may be selling his six month old Bernardini ...............and I sort of want it. Have to see how much he wants for it he has decided that he does not get on with the 25" riser and is going to get a 23" instead.

Watch this space for more info......

2 comments:

  1. How do you like the nilo grip (or lack of one) as opposed to the revolution ? Just curious as the nilo is almost twice the price of a revolution if it felt a lot better. I've got a revolution barebow myself that I really like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I have only shot a nilo a few times and it felt very nice. I think it was the thought of having a "BERNARDINI"!! that got me going, but in the cold light of day I decided that I really was not going to be shooting enough bare bow to warrant it and a nice new lens for my camera would get a lot more use. So I skipped the idea and will be sticking with my good old Revo' for another season of freestyle with the summer league team.

      Delete